Hatsune Miku - Frame Music Girl Hand Scale
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
*This is a Pre-Order Product. Please see the Pre-Order And Special Order Policy page before purchasing*
Estimated release date: February 2021
Based on designs by Fumikane Shimada and Takayuki Yanase, the collaboration of Kotobukiya's Frame Arms Girl and the beloved Hatsune Miku continues with a mini version, Hand Scale Hatsune Miku, taking the stage!
- The kit includes two pre-printed face parts: looking left, singing.
- The face parts are pre-painted for easy assembly with no paint required.
- A microphone and microphone stand is included.
- This miniature model uses the data from Frame Music Girl Hatsune Miku, maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy even at a smaller scale!
- Despite its small stature of 75mm, the model boasts 32 points of articulation.
- The knee joints are double-jointed, improving flexibility.
- The hip joint uses a pop-out joint.
- A variety of eye decals are included.
- The kit comes with two unprinted face parts for use with the included decals.
- In addition to one type of closed and two types of open hand parts, the kit also includes a slightly larger holding hand and microphone-holding hand.
- Mini Flying Base is included.
Product Size: Approx 75mm tall
Material: PS & ABS